New Patch?
Just got a pop up on my PS4. I don't see any patch notes yet.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same on PC, i think it's the new event
Fingers crossed it drops me out of this current game then. Not going well.
maybe halloween myers skins?
Damn you. You ruined the surprise before my update has even finished installing.
Lol. That's true.
Thank you.
I will take bug fixes
Someone else said that breaking the pallet takes longer now.
Probably one of these "bugfix" patches where they forgot to mention a shadownerf
That was actually before today's patch, i only decided to bring it up now.
I wish we just went to pallets before all the fixes. Just the mechanic of how they work. The reduction and spacing was good everything else seems to break them.
Dont play with my heart baby.