Seeing the Purple crown auras...
Really makes me wish we could have more aura colors for perks. Imagine if your Eruption gens were tagged in purple instead of white? Or if you used Repressed Alliance? I don't know, just tired of the same old "The generator is tagged yellow/white" perks. Clearly, they have other colors they can use.
Comments
Would be nice if we could choose the color for every aura.
I wish, kinda tired of confusing Blast Mine with Trial or Torment
Is it though. Both are telling you that the gen needs attention ASAP.
I mean, one is a freaking trap for you, what if the killer is hiding next to it and ended up getting downed cause of it?
I remember the blue auras during the summer BBQ event, and the orange auras during the blighted pustula events too.
True. I’m naughty and do this. But also the killers Undetectable status needs to be removed either way.