Make Bloody Cosmetics Set

A simple Quality of Life Change. When you own the full set of Bloody Clothing, make it available as a set to pick immediately.

Its helpful for those who have a huge list of cosmetics and it takes so long to switch pages to just put a simple bloody face or clotthing on.

Comments

  • Yeah, that'd be great. It would also be cool if the cosmetic selection screen had a vertical scrolling design instead of a horizontal page design. That'd fix your main issue right then and there

  • Both of these. Especially the vertical scroll thing. Include it for all menus, whilst we're at it.

  • I thought you meant linked for a moment and was about to sob

  • The need to make more bloody cosmetics in general. But yes, that's a good QoL change necessary.

  • Add my support to this request.

  • i want bloody cosmetics of chris and claire redfield I mean I use chris redfield more then leon I don't think I used leon ones.