Crowns are top priority
Even if you are playing a licensed character please grab a crown. I believe it counts towards the challenge numbers.
Even if you are playing a licensed character please grab a crown. I believe it counts towards the challenge numbers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only original characters and only the actual first unlock where you get the crown.
I got the crowns on all the original Survivors. Now, I make sure others escape with their. I'm here to take a protection hit for you or trading hook in the end game if you need to.
Get your crowns!
I keep trying to but I keep dying :,(
I grab it if I see the plinth because it gives me points. Especially on killer, because it grants objective points and I can go over the usual cap with it.
I don't think it counts for the challenge unless you actually unlock the crown for the character, though.