TY BHVR
Our voices were heard. Thank you for giving back!
Our voices were heard. Thank you for giving back!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd rather be one of the white knights on BHVR's side on this one... I don't want to be one of those whinny ######### who think they should keep getting stuff for free all the time.
TAKE TAKE TAKE TAKE.....
You are falsely defending something that I'm not even about.
I just want a little more.
I'm totally fine with the majority of the stuff being pay only. I totally get that.
You're talking to me like I want everything to be free.
I don't.
just more than 3/21
People are acting like this is a big deal. You guys have clearly never seen what happened to Payday 2.
I stopped reading after this. NO ONE PROMISED YOU #########!!!!! THEY DIDN'T LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE ANYTHING!!! Look at the quality of these skins. Did you REALLY think you would get them all for free? If so then you should go back to pre-school where you belong. Look at every event they have had so far. Typically the reward is 2-3 cosmetics. What in your right mind makes you think they would give you TWENTY-ONE for free in this event? Use your head.
they didn't lead anyone on, none of the event information would have been shown until the stream yesterday, where they showed and told exactly what the event was to entail.
they threw up a few videos here and there to hint about it coming but nowhere did they mention scale, time, amount of cosmetics, EVER.
It's the data miners fault for showing all those cosmetics and everyone assuming that you'd be able to earn them all, get over it.
We have a choice to be thankful for what we have, or be upset for what we don't. But, no one is simply entitled to everything.
Sometimes it seems like people think that any company that makes games is as big as activision or EA, but that's not the case anymore. A lot of the money game development companies make is put back into the game that generated it. Granted not all of it, but a lot of it. So whenever you buy something from them, know that it goes towards making the game better.
Speak for yourself. I'm reinstalling this game for this event and likely will be streaming it again.
But then again, I don't get bent out of shape what I get for free and what I don't. This game is my most played game on my Steam list right now - they've more than earned my money.
But I'm also an adult, which is why I'm allowed to by alcohol.... mmm, alcohol.....
Nobody said we wanted ALL the skins. You're missing the point. This is a cash crab disguised an as event.