How many of you play on switch?
Kind of curious.
Kind of curious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have it on switch but mostly plays on pc or ps4 unless i have a wired controller for switch
I actually considered buying it while my PC was broken, but then I remembered the sheer grind I would have to go through.
Have about 800 hours on Switch.
It's, uh... not great.
I've been playing it on Switch (my friend got it so we can play together, normally I'm on PS4 but now we take turns playing on the two systems).
I have it on Switch but won't bother playing DBD on it until we get cross progression. For now, I'll only play it if I'm on a trip or if I need to test things in custom games. If cross progression gets cancelled I will cry in the corner.