how can you play like this?
how can you play like this?
how can you play like this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope that the penalties will be inserted as soon as possible!
I have an idea
always ready to lash out at the developers, but when it comes to the toxic community ... it's joking!
I think that no one should be punished if they are new to the game and just learning. I quit too when i feel a hardcore player is beating me up.
no one in the game was new to the game!
anyway, to learn, you have to play against strong players!
Just spirit tingz
If your new and you quit every single time your losing. Then how do you improve?