Haunted Ground Buff
It needs a buff. 60 seconds are not enought. I would up it to 90-100.
It needs a buff. 60 seconds are not enought. I would up it to 90-100.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah I agree. There lots of other perks that caused exposed that are just way better. Starstruck can be used many many times in one game.
Or,
There are two totems that spawns.
Maybe each of them could be cleansed, so that the effect could be activated twice in a game.
No. 100 seconds of being exposed is too much. Hunted grounds does its job fine and doesn't need a buff.
I like this idea a LOT more