Survivors and Breakable Walls
Survivors should break walls using there body? Perk or add on I dont know it could be a chance to escape killers.
Survivors should break walls using there body? Perk or add on I dont know it could be a chance to escape killers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sure, let's just make survivors even more op.
Well its not all the time, maybe survivors can suffer hindered and exhausted status effects when breaking a wall. Or one time thing.
Where or when would breaking a wall as survivor be any good?
The "better" idea (which I even suggested once) for survivors to be able to make windows out of breakable walls.
Trapped in a place with no way out other than a breakable wall, it could be something especially if a killer is approaching you from far away