Quentin's new face scares me.
I hope you understand Behavior, that the new face of Quentin does not resemble the actor at all, it looks more like a diabolical doll and the truth scares me just by seeing it on my screen!
I hope you understand Behavior, that the new face of Quentin does not resemble the actor at all, it looks more like a diabolical doll and the truth scares me just by seeing it on my screen!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not meant to represent the actors as the don't have the rights to their likenesses
Wait til you see Ace's new smile.
It reminds me of my cousin... Uncanny. Anyways, I propose we revert it so that Freddy goes back to having a sexier face.
Dude did you see never the face it replaced or what?
I believe many of them look bad because of emotionless.
Such as people complain how bad new Kate is. But I find this short clip she's look more than alright, because full of emotions on her face.
https://twitter.com/Vaporwavebandit/status/1403076376157048835