What happened to que times?

Why is it taking so long to find matches as killer? Mind you I haven’t played in a while.

Comments

  • Apparently, they might be bugged.

    It could be regional. I just got on and my survivor queues are 1 min-ish. Killer queues haven't changed for me... unfortunately.

    I'm East US.

  • More people than usual are playing killer due to the event cakes. Plus the most recent chapter added a popular licensed killer with Nemesis.

    Once the event ends, queue times should revert to how they were before the RE chapter.

  • event cakes are plentiful on killer and easier to get points.

  • @Zozzy said:

    event cakes are plentiful on killer and easier to get points.

    Unfortunately I have rarely seen killers bring cakes lately. Played 15 matches today and only 1 killer brought a cake :(

  • @Yankus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2344528#Comment_2344528

    Unfortunately I have rarely seen killers bring cakes lately. Played 15 matches today and only 1 killer brought a cake :(

    I have 57 of them on my nemesis and i use them every game.