geg
Lmao. That is sad and funny at the same time.
After the 5.0.2 tho, dh was just a suicide perk for me. It just stopped me in place, so I am surprised at the outcome. Console Bubba too?
@Shaped said:Lmao. That is sad and funny at the same time.After the 5.0.2 tho, dh was just a suicide perk for me. It just stopped me in place, so I am surprised at the outcome. Console Bubba too?
@Shaped said:
Dude had a globe might have been ps4
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lmao. That is sad and funny at the same time.
After the 5.0.2 tho, dh was just a suicide perk for me. It just stopped me in place, so I am surprised at the outcome. Console Bubba too?
Dude had a globe might have been ps4