Where to find PTB patch notes?
Where does BVHR even put them every time I try to look for them I can never find it. The only ones I can find are outdated. I use mobile phone for the forums if that changes anything.
Where does BVHR even put them every time I try to look for them I can never find it. The only ones I can find are outdated. I use mobile phone for the forums if that changes anything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/289-5-1-0-ptb
Generally you can find them on mobile when you click on the top left on the 3 horizontal lines and then click on ‚Help‘
Or there should also be a new thread in the ‚News‘ forum section where you can find a link to the patchnotes.