Just checking, I know there’s a limit to how many they’re giving.
I didn't get any so presumably there are none today :(
I have a ton of shards, I should buy something cute with them...
We've had the 9k promised over a week, the time for shards has ended
What GoodBoyKaru said, they said we'd get IS until you could purchase a character with them.
Now we got 9K and can buy one.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I didn't get any so presumably there are none today :(
I have a ton of shards, I should buy something cute with them...
We've had the 9k promised over a week, the time for shards has ended
What GoodBoyKaru said, they said we'd get IS until you could purchase a character with them.
Now we got 9K and can buy one.