New portraits?

Now that a lot of the survivor's face models have been updated, will we see their portraits being changed too?

Comments

  • They still didn't change the portraits for the killers they reworked btw..

  • A few of then need updating. Myers looks likes he's made of icing and Oni looks different to how he appears. Didn't they update the trapper one? I'm sure they did during the last update.

  • Updating portraits would be awesome as well. Maybe for a later update, like after the remodel hits live version?

  • I'd be surprised if they don't change it. I'm sure they'll change them eventually.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    A few of then need updating. Myers looks likes he's made of icing and Oni looks different to how he appears. Didn't they update the trapper one? I'm sure they did during the last update.

    Last time I checked Doc was still his old self in the portaits,not sure about Trapper tho

  • I'm the portraits should just be screenshots of your own version of the character with some filters etc applied so it looks.like a portrait

  • I noe...

    Seeing Jake & Kate's old faces in their portraits make me question life for a second.