End game perk idea
I feel like the fright factor for survivors essentially disappears after all the generators are powered. At this point, the most challenging thing to do is 99% the gates and organize a rescue that's easy to do with 2 healthy survivors who know what they're doing against most killers. If there isn't enough survivors, they can just leave, but usually don't. In a significant number of cases, what survivors do at this point is just taunt the killer. I think there should be still some need to flee the killer so the mere existence of a perk like this could get them to show a bit more urgency
Run, Run, As Fast as You Can
After all the generators have been done, this perk starts earning a token for each time you damage a survivor for up to a max of 8/10/12 tokens. Once the exit gate is open this perk activates if it has more than 2 tokens. For each token this perks has upon activation, the exit gates are blocked for 5 seconds.
This perk would essentially force the survivors to open exit gates as quickly as possible instead of being able to play things as safely as they currently can. But with the 1 to 2 mins that EGC allows, it should still be enough time to heal up and go for a hook rescue for an organized team.
Comments
This on top of NOED, Blood Warden, and the about-to-be-buffed No Way Out would just be oppressive. While the trial isn't over yet, survivors have completed their primary objective up to that point. There shouldn't be some massive sway against the direction the match is headed. Which is why NOED gets so much hate.
Honestly, I think 99% gates should be removed. If a gate is stopped in the 86%-99% range, it regresses to 85%.
Numbers can be changed, but watching a Survivor lick a gate & it pops open is bloody annoying & dodges every end game perk Killers have.
Oh, I forgot about No Way Out. But even with it, I don't see the killer being able to get more than 4 hits in normal circumstances before the switch is unblocked. Hell, it'll probly still be a struggle to get more than 2. Especially if you're using NOED which just lowers the amount of hits you can get. To be honest, Deerstalker or Nurse's would be more powerful than NOED in that build if you're going to focus on getting hits instead of getting your safety hook.
I think you shouldn't really care about NOED reducing the number of hits since you'll be killing the survivors.
Anyway, I disagree with this idea. Post 5 gens should be the last stand and I think it's fair if the survivors earn themselves a bit more leeway. I don't get this idea that killers need to become more powerful for letting survivors clear their objective.