Are You Guys Getting Infinite Loading Screens Again?
I noticed recently that I started to get infinite loading screens again, where I realized I'm the one who got disconnected, but it just never loads to kick me out and I have to force quit the game and lose my offering in the process. Is this happening to anyone else? I've been sitting on this screen for 5 minutes just to make sure. I really don't wanna keep losing my cakes. The bar has been full for 5 minutes now.

Comments
I got one loading into my first game on the first day the event had started but I haven't had one since. I play on Steam incase you're wondering
I've had this happen twice to me over the past few days. Had to force quit the game both times and got treated as though I DCed.
Mine happens every 10 games or so; it's not as bad as it was way back, but it does seem to have crept back into the game for me. I am also on Steam.
They have the DC penalty turned off at least. but you still lose your items and stuff. :(