I can't wait for the Trickster Buff :D

image.png

If I can do this with the current 7 Hit Knives per injure Add On, Wait till people can do 6 Hit per Injure :D . Trickster is oppressive AF on certain conditions like being on a shortloop. I can even get 4 Knive hits when people are fast vaulting. I can't wait man.

On a side note I meant this as Satire, as People would probably hate Trickster equally to Spirit. BHVR is focusing on the wrong thing to buff as I would prefer buff him with mobility as Gen Rushing is his Weakness but oh well. Survivors won't be able to do crap anymore to him in Maps like Mcmillan, Swamps or Autohaven.

Comments

  • Not looking forward to his buff at all ☹ the add on where he only needs 7 knives to injure is noticeably more oppressive (and it's literally ONE single knife less!), can't imagine what it will be like with 6 knives being the default now.


    The sad part is that he will still be encouraged to camp/heavy proxy camp hooks and tunnel afterwards (even more so, now that he needs fewer knives to get you down) while being forced to ignore gens for the most part due to his poor map control. It will just be frustrating gameplay on both sides, especially for good survivors who feel like there is no counterplay to his power on certain loops.

  • I kind of wonder how much the difference is the console v PC peeps. As a console user, it can be hard enough to get ONE damn knife into someone, let alone eight (or six once the buff is in). At least with Huntress I only need to connect once (and the ax has the same throw line every time, unlike Trickster) so her aim being a little rough doesn't hurt nearly as bad.

    So right now, he's still gonna be pretty damn useless for me and still at the spot he's currently at; if I somehow kill survivors, it was in SPITE of Trickster, not because of him.