So is blight considered fixed? Or are the devs still working on him?
Title, basically is his random slides being addressed or is this him finished? I guess a great consistent map of these issues is ormand. However these issues are on all maps and not consistent.
Comments
I'm not sure if it's intended, but sliding backwards around the entire shack to hit someone inside is one of the funniest things you can do in this game.
I think they are done with him for now besides minor bug fixes. All I want is an alchemist ring nerf tbh
god I hope not he's insanely buggy right now
My thoughts exactly
If they buff him other add-ons it's fine because we have not good add-ons on him.
Speed, turn rate, miss Cooldown, Iri tag and compound 21 are all very good add ons
Turn rate is horrible. Alchemist ring is good, i wouldnt mind it being moved go iri but i think its fine as is. Its not a bad thing that a killer can have a strong add on.
I agree but I just think it’s a bit much. Imagine if clown had an add on that automatically reloaded his bottles if he got a direct hit. Sounds kinda strong right?
I'd rather him not slide than addons, like I would happily play him addonless if I knew he wouldn't slide off so many things.... seriously the only reason I dont play him atm
They need to fix his sliding and also the thing where he needs to attack before he can use his rush again.
I mean clown has the pinky finger which is pretty damn strong but i dont really want it changed. Alchemist ring is kinda the same to me. Its obviously strong as hell. Which is why i think it should be iri. But id like it to remain as is.