Blast Mine and Flashbang
These are great additions to the survivor perk roster.
As someone who doesn't typically use items I think that perks that allow you to craft powerful items after doing the objective is both rewarding and incentivizes you do the objective.
Overall great perks, congrats BHVR.
Comments
My only issue is that the 5 second stun seems a BIT much for blast mine. 5 second blind is fine but completely disabling the killer for that long is kinda nuts. Maybe 5 second blind and a 2 second stun?
The flashbang is super laggy plus easy to dodge, and the blast mine is useless, I mean, Repressed Alliance is better than Blast Mine, please...
Blast Mine is just a worse Flashbang.
Blast Mine has many disadvantages compared to Flashbang.
Pros:
Flashbang on the other hand:
Disadvantages:
Pros:
I'll prefer Flashbang over Blast Mine any day.
From point of killer, Blast mine is way more punishing. Flashbang is really hard to use for save, so that's rare. Anyone cas use Blast mine. Flashbang is usually just blind, Blast mine is actually stun. I have lost a lot of Pops because of it.
Yeah but let's say you hook a Survivor, Pop activates. You go to a gen, have 25 seconds left on Pop and get Blast Mined, now you can still use Pop.
I've got many Flashbang saves actually and escaped a lot of chases with it. People need to learn how to use it.
Btw you forgot as Disadvantage for Flashbang, that you can't really use any item other than toolbox.
Oh yeah I forgot that one. I exclusively run Inner or Self Care because of it.