Sorry but we have access to the same content that you do - which means we can't see the post either. I've gone through the logs here and it's not there I'm afraid.
Sorry but we have access to the same content that you do - which means we can't see the post either. I've gone through the logs here and it's not there I'm afraid.
Then so be it.
The only logical choice is to delete it.
I'll remake it at another time as I need to find the correct words, information & other stuff.
Is this something I've put in my post, or a Forum issue?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah, yes, nice error...
@MandyTalk @Rizzo90 @Gay Myers (Luzi) @EQWashu
If someone can delete the post or make it a draft or send me the contents I've put on it through email, message, or anything that'd be great...
It won't allow me to edit either.
Guess the 1-2 hour work went down the bloody drain.
Oopsy
No idea, what went wrong.
Maybe because I've mentioned 2 posts in my thread or something like that? I've also used List menus & different headings....
Sorry but we have access to the same content that you do - which means we can't see the post either. I've gone through the logs here and it's not there I'm afraid.
Then so be it.
The only logical choice is to delete it.
I'll remake it at another time as I need to find the correct words, information & other stuff.
Is this something I've put in my post, or a Forum issue?