No zombies on Temple of Purgation as Nemesis

This was on PC


Was playing as Nemesis on Temple of Purgation. Had been roaming for a few minutes and noticed no zombies spawn in, which did not change at anytime throughout the match.


The only thing that happened that might've caused some glitch was one survivor did DC in the first minute or two of the game. I had not seen or interacted with them, so nothing happened could've happened from us interacting. They just disconnected for some unknown reason.


Never heard or saw any zombie throughout the match and did not see their auras.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Also had this happen in Lerys & MacMillan


    Edit , as Op mentioned , I had a survivor disconnect at the start of the match

  • I remember this happening on the PTB to several people, myself included, whenever someone DC'd at the start of a match.

  • just had a match on the Racoon city maps , one player disconnected not long after load on , no zombies spawned