Something interesting I noticed about Lag
So after playing killer tonight and getting robbed of hits due to those annoying mini-lag spikes while in a chase, I decided to turn off Cross-play to see if it would help because I noticed it always happened during a chase with someone on console (I am on PC).
I noticed a vast difference not only in my performance but also overall lag in general. I've never been so relieved after getting frustrated especially when I was doing well and 1-2 lag spikes is all it took to lose the match.
Anyone else experience this?
Comments
Its almost as if console optimization was non existent in this game or something
Well, as a console player, pretty sure turning off crossplay would only subject me to more of this nonsense. Ha ha ha...
@ShinobuSK
I can't even imagine how bad it is on console, but I can only speak for myself. The game is overdue for optimization.
I have to wonder how frustrating it must be on their end, but then again with these mini-lag spikes (I don't know what do even call them anymore) I don't know who has it worst. xD
Basically I didn't record my gameplay, but this is the exact thing I am talking about:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1410255151840088069I took this from someone who posted it on twitter, it was like this but on killer.
@ThiccBudhha
Wait, you get better performance when you play with PC players?
I am not sure. I do not keep track of who is who. I was mostly joking around since you said crossplay reduced the issues for you.
Yeah when I've played crossplay off (PC) I've also noticed less latency even tho my ping is a lot higher cuz I'm far away from the server. I think crossplay really introduced a lot of latency.