Bloodweb being annoying

Guys, all I want is kindred on David and yet somehow the bloodweb refuses to give it to me. It never shows up, I'm at the cap but I don't want to prestige because then I need to start over again. So my only option is to keep on pushing and hoping I get it eventually, but by doing that I have wasted so much BP already and it's super frustrating. It feels like the game knows I really want it and just laughs at me each time I get a new web without kindred. :(

Comments

  • yeah it be like that

  • Bloodweb loves giving me Sole Survivor so I feel your pain

  • @Chevin said:

    Guys, all I want is kindred on David and yet somehow the bloodweb refuses to give it to me. It never shows up, I'm at the cap but I don't want to prestige because then I need to start over again. So my only option is to keep on pushing and hoping I get it eventually, but by doing that I have wasted so much BP already and it's super frustrating. It feels like the game knows I really want it and just laughs at me each time I get a new web without kindred. :(

    How many perks do you have on David currently and hypothetically if you had a character maxed out with perks available to you (unlocked teachable perks).. how many perk/pages of perks would that be in total?

  • I keep finding bloodhound in every damn killer bloodweb

  • Happened to me with my Cheryl. Literally got Kindred almost dead-last for T1-T3. It took me probably close to 10 hours of playtime to go from P3, Lvl 36 Cheryl with no Kindred, to getting Kindred Tier 3 on her; that was with the free 500k BP, Event cakes every game and Rift challenges.


    This crap is straight broken.