New Nea "neon nights" skin is a repeated theme
Nea already has a neon nights skin (modern rebel), why not give another survivor a chance.
ps: the legion also has one like it but at least the character is sussie with out z
Nea already has a neon nights skin (modern rebel), why not give another survivor a chance.
ps: the legion also has one like it but at least the character is sussie with out z
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wanna Neon Nights for Kate. But no, they keep doing cosmetics for same survivors.
Devs: Here’s neon nea 2.0
Community: But Jeff hasn’t got a skin in 8 months
Devs: Nah we gave him a recolour of the skin he got last time. Here have another Meg cosmetic
A recolour skin you have to unlock :c
And buy :(
Felix almost has as much cosmetics as he does it’s getting absurd
How many "neon themed" cosmetics does Nea even have now? 3? 4? Come on, Jake and Jeff haven't gotten new skins in forever.
It's always Nea Meg Kate and Jane that gets cosmetics. No one else. like I know they are possibly played the most but other characters exist.
Jane seems to get a lot despite me not seeing her very often. Same goes for Felix
yeah, one of the reasons why they are so popular is because of their immense amount of skins, maybe if they gave more love to other survivors they would be seen more in the games
Poor Jeff.
Kate? I am Kate main but no, Kate has not cosmetics like them.
This theme feels very All-Killish and yet Jake was once again slept on despite Trickster & Yun-Jin getting another brand new set of cosmetics.
I get he's tome 8's main character, but I believe Nea has enough already.
i thought the new neon nights for leg was for julie not susie :/
"How many? Not enough! That's how many."
-BHVR, probably
Be honest though, you know a Neon Nights skin for Jake would be some goofy abomination; the kind they apparently love to give him. I mean, name one other Survivor that can dress up to look like a Space Cowboy, a Hobo, The Pig , and a Coal Miner.
I do wonder what Jeff would get if the cosmetic designers remembered he exists. They are some cool things they could do by combining the neon punk vibe with a heavy metal aesthetic.