Story time

A little story in 3 picture on why camping works.

Story1.jpg Story2.jpg Story3.jpg


Comments

  • Camping is working only when survivors rewarding killer. Seem like your teammates did this.

  • Hey, that's my teammates you have there.

    (Would you mind keeping them forever ?)

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Camping is working only when survivors rewarding killer. Seem like your teammates did this.

    Exactly! If the other 2 survivors would have sticked to gens, instead of standing next to the hook and pointing at the killer, we could have still made it out.

    But i guess pointing makes the killer feel guilty or something.

  • @Kebek said:

    Hey, that's my teammates you have there.

    (Would you mind keeping them forever ?)

    I trade them for survivors that leave you on the first hook next to the powered gate.

    Deal?

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336798#Comment_2336798

    Exactly! If the other 2 survivors would have sticked to gens, instead of standing next to the hook and pointing at the killer, we could have still made it out.

    But i guess pointing makes the killer feel guilty or something.

    If you would have bot teammates, they would do gens btw :d

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336837#Comment_2336837

    I trade them for survivors that leave you on the first hook next to the powered gate.

    Deal?

    That means they've actually managed to finish gens.

    HAHA you have no idea what you're giving away.

  • It works because when we play survivor we care about the other players' experience. So, we know we will lose, but gotta at least try to get them off the hook.

    Maybe they have DS, IDK.

    I just don't understand why killers want to play like this.

    It can't be as fun and thrilling as engaging in chases and strategies on gen control.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336897#Comment_2336897

    That means they've actually managed to finish gens.

    HAHA you have no idea what you're giving away.

    Oh i do know in fact. Because the other survivors lasted like 3 seconds in a chase.

  • @Clevite said:

    It works because when we play survivor we care about the other players' experience. So, we know we will lose, but gotta at least try to get them off the hook.

    Maybe they have DS, IDK.

    I just don't understand why killers want to play like this.

    It can't be as fun and thrilling as engaging in chases and strategies on gen control.

    They disconnected both at the same time. I doubt they cared for the fun of the rest of the team.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336917#Comment_2336917

    They disconnected both at the same time. I doubt they cared for the fun of the rest of the team.

    Yeah, I didn't mean those two imparticular, I meant in general as to why survivors often lose to this tactic.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336909#Comment_2336909

    Oh i do know in fact. Because the other survivors lasted like 3 seconds in a chase.

    I don't mind, as long as they stay in the game not DCing when a snowflake lands on them and be nice little gen drones, I'm happy.

  • Yep could not have said it any better.

  • @CapricornZeus3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336917#Comment_2336917

    Your LITERALLY throwing the game if u do that, not to mention giving the killer more BP than he deserves

    I understand that. But, what is the fun of pounding gens and getting 2 out?

    I mean you can camp and tunnel one dude out the game before 4 gens.

    Get another one, noed and guarantee 2ks at least.

    I understand that it is not the smartest move game wise, but it is hard not to give a person a chance. I'd rathered be farmed and get a chance to hit my DS.

    I was just pointing out why it often works, and I'm talking solos. SWF is even more reason to go for the save.

  • Ok, but why was this so funny. Not sure if it was intended to be, but seeing that Cheryl on the ground on the second pic after walking to the hook from the first pic made me giggle.

    From solo que experiences, this is so true :)

  • @Mazoobi said:

    Ok, but why was this so funny. Not sure if it was intended to be, but seeing that Cheryl on the ground on the second pic after walking to the hook from the first pic made me giggle.

    From solo que experiences, this is so true :)

    All while Ace just stood there like a statue and pointed.

  • Ace's power is to point which causes any survivor to have their PC crash

  • You know how it is. Camp genrushers, you lose. Might not even get the one kill on the person you guarded.


    Camp people obsessed with unhooks? Easy 3k, maybe even 4k if you find the hatch first.