YouTuber/Streamer "toxicity"
((I am leaving their name out to avoid harassment))
So as you've read from the title, this is just a short rant on a Dead by Daylight YouTuber and Twitch streamer.
Before I say anything, I know the title says "toxicity" which in this case it is up for you to interpret. But mostly this is just about someone who is very hypocritical in the community.
I used to watch his videos a lot. He has a name in the dbd community for mostly playing killer. I loved his salty survivor videos or survivor karen videos, and always agreed with his points.
But I just started noticing some hypocrisy when I watched his survivor videos.
Now when he plays killer he complains about survivor perks, tbagging, and overall just cocky survivors. But the minute he plays survivor he does the exact same things and goes on to complain about the killer.
He has just become unenjoyable to watch and very hypocritical.
But if anyone has an idea who I'm talking about lemme know your thoughts.
Comments
I think I have an idea on who you're on about, the person I'm thinking about has such a punchable face.
Idk I usually avoid streamers who do videos about salty this or that blah blah because it all leads to one thing and it's toxicity and litlle kids having internet war
Clearly, we can't keep letting GottSpund get away with this...
Then don't watch? Easy.
I suggest if you don't like a particular streamer or youtuber, then do not watch them. As long as they're not breaking game rules etc, we really don't have any control over the content they produce on their platform.