Ice-Capped Jeans (Hillbilly)

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: When I equip this cosmetic for Hillbilly in the menu, I show no difference between it and the default Torn Jeans. Not sure how it looks in-game.

Steps to reproduce (if possible): equip this cosmetic to Hillbilly in the menu, see if you tell a change.

How often does this occur: First time I saw it was right now.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • My guess is this skin only changes the skin color on character, but Billy's pants cover his legs completely, so we don't see it.

  • @OrinNekomata said:

    My guess is this skin only changes the skin color on character, but Billy's pants cover his legs completely, so we don't see it.

    Perhaps. But it's called Ice-Capped Jeans, not Icy Legs...?

  • That comes from the fact that it is a skin ported over from DBD Mobile which didn’t have pants for that skin to begin with, so bhvr made it a full set anyway despite Hag and Myers both have an outfit with only 2 pieces for it.

  • Working as intended. Skin was ported from DBD mobile which had the default jeans.