imagine getting cucked by a dead survivor?
I literally just lost my 4k because I hit an already sacrificed survivor. The minute the entity starts bringing the survivor up into the sky the collision should be gone. Why is there still an invisible shell of the survivor while they are dying on hook? ITs DUMB and should not be a thing.
Comments
It happened and happens to us all, "just" learn to be very cautious around hooks. Sure it would be great if they'd change that, but I don't think they will change it this year. There are so much more things more important than that that has to be fixed.
of course. There are much more pressing matters than something as silly as this. I was just pissed she got away because of it. You know what of those matches where you know you earned the 4 but because of some bs mechanic the worst survivor on the team gets hatch!!!!
Lol i have always been aware of the stupidity of that mechanic but the kate was literally already through the atmosphere when i swung lol