Ive changed my mind on The Game (map)
When it first came out I hated it, but ive come to appreciate it more. I realized that the pallets are very survivor sided, however the gen configurations are very killer sided. You have patrol several gens within a few seconds. And if youre paying attention, you can break a few walls for easy access to a three gen (depending on how they spawn).
Theres 2 different configurations ive noticed, 3 on the bottom that are really close together, knock out a couple walls and youve got a great 3 gen.
Another there were 3 or 4 on the top level all spitting distance from eachother that can be easily patrolled.
Seems the basic strat is to hard patrol gens getting rid of pallets as you chase survivors off. Get rid of 1 or 2, go back to gens. Its a long game, but i dont mind that.
Anyone else notice this?
Comments
Well you can say that the map is balanced all you want, but you have to admit it’s still extremely boring to play on. The safe pallets on the map offer no mind games and is just a brainless drop pallet and run simulator. The map layout is confusing. It’s just a badly made map.
It's not balanced even a little bit, I use the game offering like how I use to use old ormond offerings, when I want to win easily. Yeah sure some killers do fine on the map but most basic M1 killers cannot touch a good survivor on this map. It's not balanced, it's busted af and needs to be changed.
I think what they did was cranked the bits that each side hate to 10. Killers hate safe pallets, theres 25 of them.
Survivors hate a 3 gen situation, this one has a few of them.
I dont mind it, its different than the other maps in that way
Since i realuzed how busted the gens are, ive rarely lost, even when the survivors run the offering 😬
Yeah I guess if you like it then that’s totally fine. I just personally despise that map.