R.P.D Map
I just played the RPD map in Custom with some friends and i can see why the chances are really low of getting this map...While playing the map freezes a lot and you will get stuck and froze on skill checks almost missing them. Hopefully this issue gets fixed ASAP but other then that the map looks amazing and its SUPER Big , it has so many rooms i can barely find any gens in that place, but i can say they did a really good job on how it looks. I dont know what type of killers will be good on this map but i played against pig and she didnt do so well lol
Comments
The map is bad for everyone despite the bugs it has. I can see Wraith doing very well on the map and maybe Spirit but everyone else is about screwed.
Everyone should DC on that map
Survivors too. I love this map because i love RE. But finding generator and way is hell on this map. My teammate get second because i was trying to go him.
But i am sure when we play more, we all will get good at this map.
Where is Claire btw, what you did to her!!!
Yeah I love RE too so I was excited to see the map at first glance without actually thinking about gameplay flaws it could have.
Also, I didn’t do anything to Claire, she’s with me. We’re just hanging out.
RPD might become the most universally hated map in the game. Hopefully the Devs will look at the DCs and AFKs and think "the problem is the map!" and not "harsher system needed!"
It just goes to show that, like The Game, Badham and Farm maps, a new coat of paint doesn't make them fun, especially if your gameplay design revolves around rank 15.
Seriously, I've been depipd so hard as both sides that I'm hovering around rank 9-10 and I always see my teammates beating on killers. They didn't balance them around average, mediocre players.
Edit: also, stealth killers like Pig are theoretically the best killers for that map. How sad
Well, the maps layout is basically set in stone by Capcom, so any modifications to it likely were rejected. This also means that they probably won't be able to modify the layout later, so the most it can get is a graphical overhaul, which is certainly doesn't need.
It's a licensed map. This is how it will always look.
I still love this map. But it is so huge. So this map will be nightmare for who has not map mobility. Myers, Trapper, DS etc.
It's gonna become the new Haddonfield once survivors learn where gens spawn. A huge map with a lot of safe pallets and even mobility killers are limited by the layout.
Its also the best map to use balanced landing on imo.
I still love the design of the map.
That infinite with the safe pallet and vaults needs a definite nerf, not even Bamboozle can stop it.
Hate the map, looks good presentation wise but far too big and confusing. I will never play it.
Worst map ever
anyone l play with or against on this map feel free to DC
this map is a steaming pile of #########