So should killers get corrupt intervention or noed as base kit?

...then you can nerf camping and tunneling since a second objective for survivors seems off the table🤑

Comments

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340209#Comment_2340209

    I admit, when I first started, the stealth killers did scare me for the first two weeks, and I still get scared from some really good killers who manage to counter my Spine Chill and pull me off of a gen, but the scariness of all the other killers wore off in about 3 days. I do wish they could make it scarier and give me back some of that feeling I got when I entered a game back when I was a baby, but it'll never happen.

    It is the same thing in a loop without any new modes...last year I took a break from mid may almost to August (didnt even participate in last years anniversary since i was fed up with meta squads😴).

    There are other games to play during short bursts to not burn yourself out especially on gamepass🙂.

  • @immoraldemise said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2339165#Comment_2339165

    The main reason they wont give extra steps for gens, is because if the object bugs out, it makes the game unplayable and can't be finished. If you see BHVR's track record with bugs, you would avoid this suggestion like.... the plague.. ahaha but no seriously.

    Something else needs to be done. I agree with an extra objective though. But adding TO the generators would be a bad idea imo

    That is true which is why I fear another mechanic that could bug out...easier to have totems do something as they are already implemented.

  • @Prex91 said:

    Maybe it woyuld be fine if you make also soloq good perks basekit, but I dont thik devs will do It.

    I would be good with solos getting a boost and a totem counter for all survivors to counteract a basekit noed or at least totems making gens repair speed slower (mini thano🤔)

  • Actually I main trapper but also use all other killers (mostly doc, wraith, amd clown)...my least used are spirit and nurse😂

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2340220#Comment_2340220

    It is the same thing in a loop without any new modes...last year I took a break from mid may almost to August (didnt even participate in last years anniversary since i was fed up with meta squads😴).

    There are other games to play during short bursts to not burn yourself out especially on gamepass🙂.

    I'm honestly going to try and break away from this game completely. It's just disappointment after disappointment. The devs are too scared to change things up and it's obvious that it's the bean counters who dictate what happens to the game.

    They need a new mode or to radically change the base game.

    On a different note, if I start seeing the new RPD map more often, it will hasten my departure. I literally couldn't do anything on it yesterday and I'm just going to afk every time I see it.

  • @Firellius said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/263592/so-should-killers-get-corrupt-intervention-or-noed-as-base-kit

    NOED baseline is an option, which would still require a ton of work to do. For starters, the totem counter would need to be basekit on survivors, and we'd need to see more of a gradation of NOED levels based on how many totems weren't finished, because survivors shouldn't be screwed over by a nasty godspawn or proxy camp. But overall, I quite like the idea of totems becoming a more pressing matter for survivors. Just not in its current form, where it is doing the exact opposite and basically urges survivors not to do totems.

    Corrupt intervention baseline seems... Impractical? And you need to nerf camping simultaneous with any direct or indirect gen speed nerfing, otherwise you're buffing camping.

    EDIT: Another option for survivor slow-down is to greatly reduce solo gen speeds, but greatly increase co-op gen speeds. This would make it easier for the killer to pressure effectively, and increases the amount of time survivors lose when one of them is on the hook, making gameplay more rewarding for the killer.

    Again though, not without a harsh camping nerf.

    Agree with the camping nerf...if gens were slowed then killers would find it easier to apply pressure(if camping persisted then gens repair speed gets boosted).

  • If they're going to do that they should make kindred base-kit lol

    But honestly no perk should be basekit tbh, For both sides.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2344444#Comment_2344444

    I'm honestly going to try and break away from this game completely. It's just disappointment after disappointment. The devs are too scared to change things up and it's obvious that it's the bean counters who dictate what happens to the game.

    They need a new mode or to radically change the base game.

    On a different note, if I start seeing the new RPD map more often, it will hasten my departure. I literally couldn't do anything on it yesterday and I'm just going to afk every time I see it.

    Yeah that map is broken😂 and I feel for you the game does get very repetitive. Once you rank up it just becomes to uneven on the killer side and it just becomes stressful.

    Like I said, take a break play something else and then come back in short bursts to rediscover your love for the game.😎

1 2 ›