Can BHVR change Claire's grunts sound volume?
Pretty easy to spot her and disappointing to use Iron Will all the time.
It's not as critical as the first voice Kate's had but could certainly improve the experience with Claire.
Pretty easy to spot her and disappointing to use Iron Will all the time.
It's not as critical as the first voice Kate's had but could certainly improve the experience with Claire.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like Claire's voice. I don't think she's any louder than Meg, Jane, Jeff, etc. Please fix her face so she actually looks like Claire though... >:c
I can live with her voice but not with the face. . 😥
Her face first please