SWF NERF IDEAS?
Best way to Nerf SWF is giving randoms more info By default, such as Built in KINDRED..
However, a idea I thought and might be interesting, is ONE Perk per being used by a player. So only one of the 4 can have Borrowed Time, One only is allowed DS, etc.
It has issues I understand, but just a thought bubble that would at least add diversity in Survivor gameplay. I ALSO encourage buffs to bad perks.
Do you have any SWF Ideas? Comment below and let's discuss.
Comments
Limiting them to no duplicate perks sounds fair. It's also the standard for many tournaments
SWF is the only time a lot of people will even play DBD. Why would it be a good idea to nerf it? The game has one game mode outside custom matches and until there is more for SWF groups to do other than just the rank mode its just something you're going to have to deal with. Putting any kind of limitation on something that a lot of survivors only play DBD as would just make less people play SWF. No. I promise you the day SWF is nerfed is the day there will be a huge survivor exodus.
The best nerf you can give to swf, is buffing solos to their level and then buffing killers accordingly