Why Can't I Learn About Emblems In-Game?
I have forgotten what to do for the Devout Emblem, so i opened the in-game manual.
I'm either blind asf or it's not there. ๐ค
Tagged:
Trusted
I have forgotten what to do for the Devout Emblem, so i opened the in-game manual.
I'm either blind asf or it's not there. ๐ค
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been meaning to look into emblems myself since I'm starting to become more conscious of pipping up and getting better scores in all categories. It doesn't tell you in game or in the manual?
Not that i can find.
I had to go here: https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Emblems
I thought how emblems worked was a secret ๐ค
Unless you hover over them in the end-game screen and it tells you what you gotta do
That's silly. They should change that so it's easier for both sides to understand the full extent of their objectives. Namely killer, I know has many caveats to their emblems.
True true, but if the match is already over it's not very helpful, especially if you're going for Adept and aiming for 4 iri emblems
Except it'll help you know what to do better
Sure, but Boss' original post was about forgetting what to do for Devout, and it seems kind of silly to have to play through a match just to be reminded ๐
Right?
Unlike MMR, the info on Emblems isn't supposed to be hidden, otherwise it wouldn't say it anywhere at all.
But there's probably multiple people like me who sit in the main menu and think: "Oh, i have to get this Emblem in Gold to get this Archive challenge done, let me refresh my memory on what to do for this Embl- Huh? Where's the info?"