The Pig Rework
Changes to Pig traps
- Auras of Jigsaw Boxes are no longer showed to Survivors until their trap is activated (add-on by default).
- Pig can no longer see her Jigsaw Boxes.
- 1st Jigsaw Box that will Survivor complete will have 100% chance to not contain a key to escape from the trap.
Changes to special attack & crouch
- Reduce the time to crouch to 1.2 seconds from 1.3 seconds.
- Ambush charge time reduce to 0.6 seconds from 0.75 seconds.
- Increase dash speed to 7.1 m/s from 6.9 m/s.
- Pig while crouched is moving at 3.9 m/s up from 3.6 m/s.
I think this would make Pig less about RNG (luck), more better and faster at stealth, better and more motivated to use her power at loops / mindgames and also it would reduce tunneling Survivors that have their trap on their head so they have a chance to escape from the trap but at the same time not escape from trap in like 30 seconds after being unhooked.
Comments
This looks fine to me, I would definitely accept this, but I want to add some more icing to this cake:
Ah yes, add-on pass she seriously needs.
Got any add-ons you would rework?
Workshop Grease (brown) - Survivors while interacting with Jigsaw boxes will not get sound warning for skillchecks.
Utility Blades (yellow) - Survivors caught in trap will suffer from Broken Status Effect until their trap is removed.
Razor Wires (yellow) - Survivors hit by your dash attack will suffer from Mangled Status effect.
Interlocking Razor (green) - Failing a skillcheck at Jigsaw Boxes will reset their search progress back to 0.
Rusty Attachments (green) - Decrease the time it takes to charge the dash attack by 0.25 seconds.
Amanda's Secret (purple) - Survivors who escape from trap will suffer from Incapacitated Status Effect for 20 seconds and scream to reveal their position.
Rules Set No.2 (ultra rare) - Your obsession starts the trial with an activated trap on their head.
Here's the deal, I'm going to review your ideas, giving feedback and ultimately see which ones I'd keep. Then โ I'm going to offer my add-on pass and you can review my ideas, same thing that I did to yours.
Once we both reviewed each other's ideas, we can pick ideas from both of our lists to make our own add-on pass! ๐
This should be fun, hopefully! ๐ท
Workshop Grease [Feedback] โ Actually love the idea! Gives a little stalling and wouldn't harm newer players because all they have to do is pay attention. As a benefit, would allow you to sneak closer to them because they are tunnel visioned on the skill checks. Perfect idea!
Utility Blades [Feedback] โ I have to strongly disagree because it would encourage you to actively target the trapped survivor to gain value from the status effect. That's a problem with all status effect add-ons, you have to target trapped survivors to get value from them, which is counterproductive.
Interlocking Razor [Feedback] โ Really neat, the current version has a huge progress loss penalty, but wouldn't completely reset their progress if they were almost done searching. Would work well with Workshop Grease as well, very nice combo!
Rusty Attachments [Feedback] โ Not a bad idea, but it overlaps with other add-ons that already do this. Would prefer this did something completely different than just a stronger version of an existing add-on. Again, good idea, but pretty boring change โ no offense of course.
Amanda's Secret [Feedback] โ These are the type of add-on changes I find interesting. I don't know how I feel about this add-on, but I enjoy the fact it's way better than the previous iteration. We would need to compare each other's ideas to see which one to keep.
Rules Set NO.2 [Feedback] โ Pretty interesting, I love how it involves the obsession because not many killers have add-ons that actively target the obsession. I do have a similar idea that I will share very shortly.
Add-ons I'd Keep: Workshop Grease, Rules Set NO.2
Add-ons that I wouldn't keep: Utility Blades, Rusty Attachments
Any add-ons I didn't mention, I'm going to need your help to convince me or see if my idea is better.
Going to post this comment, so that I don't lose my progress. My add-on pass will be posted soon after this comment so don't worry!
Continuing, here's my add-on pass. ๐ท
Utility Blades [Yellow] โ Survivors who freed themselves from a RBT will have their repair speed slightly decreased for 45 seconds [Slightly = 10%].
Face Mask [Yellow] โ Survivors who haven't freed themselves from a RBT will suffer from the Oblivious Status Effect while repairing a generator. Status Effect persists for 15 seconds after canceling the repair.
Interlocking Razor [Pink] โ Survivors who begin searching a Jigsaw Box when they are within your terror radius will be unable to cancel searching until either they finish searching or their health state changes.
Rusty Attachments [Green] โ Survivors who freed themselves from a RBT will suffer from the Mangled Status Effect for 45 seconds.
Amanda's Secret [Purple] โ Survivors who take damage from your ambush attack will be under the influence of Amanda's Secret. The next time they are occupied with a non chase related action, they reveal their aura to you, and for 8 seconds after canceling their action.
Amanda's Letter [Green] โ Moderately increases ambush movement speed [Moderately = +0.6m/s]
Shattered Syringe [Brown] โ Slightly increases ambush movement speed [Slightly = +0.2m/s]
Booping the snoot should also grant 500BP
Thanks for the feedback! :3 Now, let me see your add-ons ideas.
Utility Blades - Sure, not bad idea and it could be decently powerfull for an yellow add-on.
Face Mask - I like the current version so that's why I didn't want to rework it since I think the "permanent" blindness is not bad at all. I also thought about add-on that would make the trapped Survivor not hear your terror radius, but as a "permanent" effect without needing to repain gen (until the trap is gone). Now, looking at your idea, it is not bad at all. I wouldn't mind such add-on but it would not be something prob I would like to run offten, more like a rare choice.
Interlocking Razor - This is very interesting and evil add-on. Once Survivors know this add-on is in the play it could make them more carefull about their decision to search a Box near you. However, I think this is quite situational add-on and it would't be great for the most part. When it works, it would be fun and it will give you a free hit if you see that Survivor, but other than that (many times Survivors will search box without you being near), it is kinda worthless. I wouldn't personaly run it unless I want to play something like Distressing or some meme build. I think the "Face Mask" is less situational and just overall more usefull.
Rusty Attachments - I think I would make this add-on either a 60 seconds or until the Survivor is healed. But it's an okay add-on.
Amanda's Secret - Interesting add-on. Could give you a place to go / hit or usefull info.
Amanda's Letter - Sounds good if you want to be more stealthy around the map or it could help you a bit in a loop.
Shattered Syringe - This could be very good add-on on Pigs who want to use her dash a lot. It might end up on the line one of the top add-ons since it will make more loops playble with your dash attacks.
My apologies, Amanda's Letter and Shattered Syringe will increase your ambush dash movement speed. Of course, if numbers are too low, we can tweak them. ๐
With that said, any add-ons you can see keeping from both of our passes?