Let's make a compilation of "amazing" totem spots?
Here's mine:
Here's mine:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here's one of mine
any hill totem spot for some reason they are out in the open again and not hidden against the rock
I always screenshot them whenever I play Killer.
But here's one that's very old that should be appreciated more.
lmao I don't think I've ever seen 2 hexes spawn on the cornfield totems
I remember on old asylum a totem literally spawned in the wide open with nothing covering it.
Almost every totem on autohaven.
That's.. bruh, unlucky xD
I don't have screenshots or anything, but one spawned infront of a hook... Literally in front of the hook... and my dumb ass hooked a survivor on THAT hook...
Also one totem spawned next to a gen which was my devour... didnt get cleansed till it was at 4 stacks (this i have on stream if im correct somewhere)