Why is there so many hooks
Please decrease the amount of hooks there is to many.
Please decrease the amount of hooks there is to many.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Literally why?
When I play Survivor in 8500 m2 map, there are 11 hooks. When I play Killer in 10500 m2 map, there are 8 hooks.
You know what I mean.
Yeah thats a good recipe for getting slugged to death. No thanx
Killers without enough hooks slug. If the devs decrease the number of hooks on the maps, in less than 24 hours the forums will be filled with posts complaining about the prevalence of 4-man slugging and bleed-outs.
uhhhhh why?
This is your 1st post? Yikes.
It's not. I Guarantee this is sluzzy.
That's definitely a possiblity.
I doubt were at the point to where sluzzy is complaining about the number of hooks. Right? Right?! *turns to face imaginary friend* TELL ME I'M RIGHT!
Imagine if you're just about to finish a generator and the killer comes up and perma-blocks it. That's it, no more gen, you literally have to go work on another because that one is gone.
There's actually too few hooks in most maps. The moment one is sabotaged or used, there's a giant deadzone and the killer literally cannot complete their objective by default. Maps like RPD, The Game and Swamp are ridiculous for it.
Use your offerings to decrease hooks.