Killer Tier list, your thoughts?
Its been ages since i created one and i thought why not redo it just for fun.
What would you change?
Its been ages since i created one and i thought why not redo it just for fun.
What would you change?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
most people will put blight above hag
Here's what I would change. Am I the only one who doesn't think Trickster is the worst killer?
I am really not sure right now where to put him, since i have not played him enough nore against him to judge. For the moment, i see him in the B Tier.
Hm, hard to say, i personally find Hag more difficult to verse.
Good list, but i think you underestimate Billy a bit. He requires a lot of skill, but he is still a monster. Nothing really changed beside addons.
I agree. I think trickster is high C tier at least.
Where nemesis
I'm glad you're not overlooking the strength of the Twins, I play them a lot and I feel they are very underrated.
Yes, twins are definitly not weak. Vs Solo-Q they might actually be high A tier even.
Nurse and spirit tournament viable. Everyone else D tier ordered by apparent power level.
Plague deserves better than being placed under GF and doc. billy and freddy are a little too high up imo.
Ah, i found my old one;
I'd probably slot Nemesis into low "Bad" High "Terrible"
I dont agree with that. I might not be the best tournament player and i have not participated in the "Botb" tournament but i have already won tournament games with killers who are not Nurse or Spirit. Also DBD League showcases other killers, and they get kills and even wins aswell.
Also D tier because not viable against the best 0,1%? Nah...
..