Why VPN?

I faced some killers from NA but i am in EU. They were using VPN. But why?

Comments

  • Quicker queue times

  • @Botiz said:

    Quicker queue times

    Yeah but ping dies for survivors. So many times i have imposible hits from them.

  • Probably why i'm midchase and survivors just disappear in thin air while lagging their arse off.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    For in-game advantage. Probably got dunked on the previous round and decided to use an exploit to win.

    Just gonna say; if using a VPN to gain an advantage is an exploit, so is using Discord. :)

    This is not directed at you, but it's relevant to what you said, hence the quote.

  • I have no idea but if I had to guess they probably live in some rural area in the middle of no where in some southern state with terrible internet service providers and awful plans to come with.

  • @Underskilledkiller said:

    Dont wanna sound cynical but as killer its a benefit to have high ping rather than low ping the dev update is addressing this tho

    I wanna believe that but they have said way too many times they’re gonna fix the way hits work and nothing has changed IMO.

    Saying they’re gonna fix it this time has really left a bitter taste in my mouth. I think it’s more of a “I’ll believe it when I see it” thing now regardless of what they say.

  • And what does raising your ping do? Give you an unfair advantage.

    What does voice comms do? Give you an unfair advantage.

    Both give an unfair advantage via a third party program. That was my point. :P