Blight SHOULD be fun, but isn’t because of the people who play him
Blight actually has a very cool game mechanic, and has decent interaction in chase. However, I hate going against this killer because literally every Blight uses the same build.
Ruin + Undying + Tinkerer + BBQ/Devour rinse and repeat on every Blight. No other killer has such predictable perks when you load into a game with them. I get that against SWF it’s fair game, but against solo survivors, this is literally DBD on easy mode. Especially when you factor in Blight’s absurd recharge rates with his add ons, it leaves very little room for error, and using this combo turns him from a fairly challenging killer to use, to one of the easiest in the game. It just makes facing blight really dull, as you know exactly what you’re getting into.
I can’t be the only one who despises going against Blight for the aforementioned reasons.
Comments
Nobody cares about your fun. That's what you don't get - if you are a loser, you deserve to lose.
The chance of Iron will being present if its decent survivors is pretty high. Nearly every match there is Iron Will. And the DS Unbreakable combo isnt as prevalent but seeing the perks in the team is common. If killers have to deal with all the perks survivors bring to win i dont see why its an issue if the killer wants to run his best perks to try to win. He has little to no synergy with other perks which doesnt help for build variety either you can thank most perks requiring an M1 to do anything for that issue.
Is this for real?
Bring back old mettle. If killers lose, they’re a loser :)
Ok I wasn't here for that what was old mettle of man
Agreed. At least when you face good nurse’s it’s unlikely they’ll have multiple slowdown if they do it’s super annoying too but it’s rare. Every blight is so boring
After taking 3 basic hits, the next one won’t down you
I just wish they would actually get rid of j/z flicks, totally unfair that I use as much skill as I could to dodge a blight then they use an exploit to turn a corner that they shouldn't be able to.
So today I spent the day playing my gimmick builds with 0 slow down on my gimmicky killers and as fun as it can be the fact any survivors can complain when any killer brings slowdown perks is insane, like is it the fact you can't be out the game in 4 mins that upsets you ?.
Yikes