Its not fun in the slightest right now.
When events started i usally mostly play killers to farm blodpoints, but damn..
I have to wait like 10 minutes to find a match right now just to get either completly destroyed by keys and or genrush or i get survivors (just like know) who instantly DC on the first down.
Its not fun waiting so long to either get matched against people who are waaaay better or against people who cant do anything.
And when i play survivors its the same, i either get mates who DC, are completely new or the killer just camps for no reason at 5 gens.
Atleast then i know we can get out if we just push gens.
Comments
Body blocking isnt a issue for me.
Lol I gotta ask the stupid question. What's the "Mad Grit" build?
Starstruck.
Fair enough. But some people are still dumb enough to go for Flashy saves with it.
Thanks mate. That's a really interesting combo I had never considered. Appreciate the reply.
Yeah this event seems to have brought out the worst. My killers games have been fine. Some DC's but that happens anyway, even with the penalty. Matchmaking hasn't been too horrible. Survivors games are literally every killer camping, tunneling, and slugging. Literally every single game. I'm a survivor main but I've been having more fun playing killer. There were more survivors DCing but lately it's been more killers, actually. I'm sure it will swing back though.
It is the only way to -maybe- win as survivor. To be on a perfect genrush team, with the only good survivor item left in the game. Ask devs to re-buff survivors and nerf killer perks. The gates are never opened.
Are you getting a lot of moris too? Not only are killers getting more cake in their webs, but they're bringing moris instead. smh my head.
I didnt saw a mori since months.
Besides that moris doesnt do anything anymore anyway.
Also, yea killers get much more cakes for some weird reason but not everyone is leveling every killer they play.
I play killers from time to time i didnt leveled since months.