My friends dont play DBD, so...
I want to see a swf playing these characters.
These girls have dedicated their lives to fighting crime, and the forces of evil
I want to see a swf playing these characters.
These girls have dedicated their lives to fighting crime, and the forces of evil
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Took a minute to figure it out. If I would play against this girls, I wouldn't notice it.
I'm guessing Adam is Charlie and the girls are his angels lol.
Sorry, old person reference.
I'm guessing the girls are the Powerpuff girls and Adam is Professor Utonium.
Nea has a lot of blue outfits and hair. It's probably better to find another green girl instead of Adam.
Young persons reference lol