new map feels impossible to navigate

Just got the new map for the first time, god that map looks like such a pain to play on. I'm sure like most maps over time ill understand what part of the map is which but this map seems so huge and unfun, which is a bummer because it looks super cool and good too.

I saw complaints that the map seems too big when the PTB was out but it looks like nothing was really changed regarding that.

Comments

  • My first time I found it extremely hard to navigate on it. Discordance showed me 2 people working on a gen, it popped before I could find out how to get there. I see the basement hooks under the floor but can't find the entrance lol.

    Way too confusing to navigate, I hated it. Far too many safe vaults and safe pallets too.

  • @Purgatorian said:

    My first time I found it extremely hard to navigate on it. Discordance showed me 2 people working on a gen, it popped before I could find out how to get there. I see the basement hooks under the floor but can't find the entrance lol.

    Way too confusing to navigate, I hated it. Far too many safe vaults and safe pallets too.

    Exactly, I was going to a gen i saw with visionary and literally ran into 4 dead ends and never got to that gen.

  • Neither of us could find the hatch, I heard it, I tried circling around... Nothing. Saw scratch marks from the final girl trying to find it too. I probably should have spared her just to see if she could show me where the hell it was, but I am bloodthirsty. Had to go for the 4k, lol.