Is trickster weak or just hard like nurse

I can’t figure this guys out. He had some harsh punishment like his showtime being forced to be used or decaying and such and difficult to aim or decide to if I should use m1 and such

Comments

  • He is just weak. they even said it themselves in this rework post yesterday. Tbh the upcoming rework may have made him even weaker from the looks of it.

    They basically gave him usb as base kit and then nerfed everything else about him to compensate making the change pointless.

  • @Zozzy said:

    He is just weak. they even said it themselves in this rework post yesterday. Tbh the upcoming rework may have made him even weaker from the looks of it.

    They basically gave him usb as base kit and then nerfed everything else about him to compensate making the change pointless.

    Geez what a shame I enjoy his play style but he needs some changes big time. Letting you choose to use main event (not showtime lol) and reduce the number of knifes needed to hurt the survivors would be nice.

  • @Msterflex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2330322#Comment_2330322

    Geez what a shame I enjoy his play style but he needs some changes big time. Letting you choose to use main event (not showtime lol) and reduce the number of knifes needed to hurt the survivors would be nice.

    It's pretty much what they did I guess in his rework.

  • Trickster and nurse don't even play in the same league.

    So no, it's not you. The Trickster is simply bad.

  • As a somewhat of a trickster main I'll tell you, he is weak af.

    Not heavy addon reliant but some addons make it feel better.

    Maybe I see it the wrong way but with the new buff he might be a little bit too oppressive in the 1v1 but will have issues in a 4v1.

    Maybe is just me but if I were to buff it I wouldn't have added the 8 to 6 knives but instead don't give the speed boost for the laceration injure.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2330497#Comment_2330497

    I think trickster would be good enough with just a good 1v1 but tbh the Main Event change doesnt address the main problem with it which is that you lose almost all control of the chase, because you move too slow and you constantly throw knives which makes it impossible to mindgame with it up. I think main event needed a bigger overhaul than what it got but we'll have to see what they do from here i suppose.

    Yeah you are 100% right, that is another problem that he has, his main event is usually pretty garbage unless there is a big deadzone and you hooked someone there.

    Just like you said, it is impossible to mindgame with it.

    And hopefully they see it too that main event has issues.

  • I never see anyone saying Trickster is any good. His best compliment is usually "he isn't the worst." So... Yeah, he is weak.


    He is as weak as a Kpop stan after he winks.