Is this a reference?
Watching a kill count. I'm not sure if anyone knows about them. Anyway, watching The Shining kill count and part of The Shining's beginning music sound like the DBD theme. Not the whole thing. Just a little part.
Watching a kill count. I'm not sure if anyone knows about them. Anyway, watching The Shining kill count and part of The Shining's beginning music sound like the DBD theme. Not the whole thing. Just a little part.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean the intro to the shining’s opener?
Yes. I'm pretty sure anyway.
I can see it. who knows
We will never know. It is a secret that will forever be kept.
I actually know this one! I actually learned this fact a few months ago also from a DBD related thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3-bVRYRnSMThose 4 notes are an excerpt from a 13th century chant used in funerals.
Edit: I forgot to say, it's called Dies Irae
Wow. That is honestly really cool. Never would have known that. Really cool fun fact. Thank you for sharing.