I'm a little tired of the silent hill map
I do not know what is happening, but lately it does not stop touching the map of the silent hill. At least 5 or 4 out of every 10 games is on that map.
I think there is no map that I hate more than that, yes, it is very beautiful visually and everything you want but as a game it is horrible, one of the worst maps, and look, I thought Haddonfun was horrible, but it is that this is unsustainable for both sides, it is amazing how much is coming out lately, there are like a lot of maps that can come out at random and that damn map keeps coming out. I have to have a magnet for what is FOR ME the worst map in the whole game
I think I need a rework with Haddonfun
Comments
It is my least favorite map to play, but obviously it is amazing, visually.
Yes, visually it is one of the best maps, next to the RE commissioner. But it is that by way of gameplay I consider that it needs an urgent rework, something like what happened to the saw map