One of my favourite things about temple
Is that you can do the main building gen to unlock a pallet and a chest I actually wish more maps had this type of interaction
Tagged:
Trusted
Is that you can do the main building gen to unlock a pallet and a chest I actually wish more maps had this type of interaction
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh what?
Can you show me?
Yes, I love this too. They did a similar thing with the clock tower in silent hill, to unlock a chest.
Other than that, that's the only other thing like this that I've heard of (for now, anyway.)
Also loving what looks like a sacrificial table in the temple room. ๐
Temple of purgation has a gen in main building, downstairs. Theres a closed gate right next to it and it opens when gen is repaired. Inside you have chest you can't get to unless that gen is finished
Yes, image Gens in Shack, Main buildings unlock a chest or a pallet would be a fun additional
There's also the Generator in the main room of Lery's
Completing that gen opens up some vaults in the upstairs area in that room
Oh and there's some gens on grim pantry that opens something up (main building and smoke shack)
That's pretty sick.