New Bug?
So I just had 2 survivors standing in the exit gate as I was the killer and I couldn't hit them. They were just hanging out and couldn't be touched. What the hell?
So I just had 2 survivors standing in the exit gate as I was the killer and I couldn't hit them. They were just hanging out and couldn't be touched. What the hell?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, that's been there for awhile.
I never stay in the exit gate as a survivor, and this is my first time seeing it as killer.
It was a bug a few patches ago that got fixed, but now it's back for some reason. Doesn't happen all the time though, I've only seen it once myself while spectating and I always give Killers their hits if they're at the exit gate too. Since they've fixed it before, hopefully it won't take long for them to fix it again.