Wedding Dress cosmetic for The Nurse
and shirtless Meg
and shirtless Meg
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why not just place both in the post body instead of something in the title + something else in the body? ;p
+1 for both, though
I also think this would be a really cool addition considering her backstory. Could look extremely haunting/ethereal as well.
Shirtless Meg on the other hand......sorry to say I don't see that happening guys
Not sure if this would be added. But hopefully the Dev Team will see this. New ideas for cosmetics would be better than standard.
It HAS to be added
I'd pay any amount for it